Date: Monday, 20th February 2017
Time: 7:00pm for 7:30pm
Location: Westmorland Hotel, Tebay Service Station, M6, Penrith CA10 3SB
Price: £28.95 per person
FORWARD IN EUROPE
WITH: PETER MACMAHON
A former deputy editor of “The Scotsman”
Currently political editor for Boder Television News
annd presenter of “Representing Border”
The potential negotiation positive of Scotland after the Brexit vote is most interesting, and likely to have a considerable impact on the siutation in the UK as a whole.
We are very fortunate in having secured Peter MacMahon as a speaker, as few are in as good a position to give an overview of the Scottish government and political parties’ attitudes and possible courses of action. Peter is a knowledgeable, clear and engaging speaker, very much enmeshed in the ins and outs of Holrood political life.
Choose one of A, B or C, and one of D or E
- A – Braised Cumbrian Beed Blade with Creamed potato parnsip, Red wine jus OR
- B – Chicken with Fonfant Potatoes, Carrot, Spinach and Red wine jus OR
- C – Butternut Squash, Risotto with toasted walnuts and rocket THEN EITHER
- D – White Chocolate Creme Brule with Vanilla Shortbread OR
- E – Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce and Toffee Ice Cream
Tea and Coffee
Send your menu choice and cheque (made payable to Forward in Europe) by post to: Bill Sharod, 1, Holme Ground Cottages, Coniston, LA21 8DH
If you are paying by bank transfer, you may email your menu choice to email@example.com, with a note of the names and people, how much you have transferred and the date of trasnfer (Bank details: Forward in Europe, Lloyds Bank, Kendal Branch; Sort code: 77 56 10; Acount no: 12359168; Reference: “MacMahon”)
Please make all bookings by Friday 10th February.